Our monthly subscribers pull one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines every month and get each new bracelet before it’s available to the public.
- If you subscribe before the 15th of this month, you will get this month’s bracelet. Your card will be charged again on the 15th of this month to ensure you also get next month’s bracelet as part of our early-release program. You should expect to see two charges this month and one charge every month going forward.
- If you subscribe on or after the 15th of this month, the purchase amount goes toward next month’s bracelet as part of our early-release program. You will need to purchase this month’s new bracelet separately if that is the one you want.
Follow these instructions once you purchase your subscription.
- Create your 4Ocean account: Once you purchase your subscription, you’ll receive an email that includes a link to set up your account. You can also create an account here. Make sure you use the same email address you used to purchase your subscription.
- Keep your 4Ocean account updated: If your shipping address, billing address, or credit card number change, you will need to update your account to keep your subscription current. This will prevent billing issues and shipping delays.
- Billing and shipping: As a 4ocean Subscriber, you’ll get your bracelets before they become available to everyone else. You’ll be charged on the 15th of each month when our new bracelets are shipped as part of our early-release program. You will not receive new bracelets on the 15th. The delivery timeframe depends on your shipping location.