Every month, we release a new bracelet in partnership with a nonprofit organization to raise awareness about a threatened marine animal or ecosystem. We also make donations to these nonprofit partners to support their crucial conservation efforts.
We’ve partnered with over 20 ocean-related nonprofits to date, including Ocean Conservancy, Conservation International, Project AWARE®, and Florida Atlantic University® Marine Research Lab. You can scroll down to see a full list of our nonprofit partners. We welcome a new partner every month, so check back often to see our latest partners and learn about their worthy causes.
- BirdLife International
- Conservation International
- Coral Restoration Foundation
- Earth Day Network
- Florida Atlantic University Marine Research Lab
- Moffit Cancer Center
- Oceanic Preservation Society
- Project AWARE
- Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Project
- Save The Manatee Club
- The Marine Mammal Center
- Whale and Dolphin Conservation